Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day

I never realized the eve of the Ides of March is Pi Day.

But, there are those who are waiting 2,921 days from now to celebrate Pi Day: 03/14/16.

Will you be there? I hope to be. I'll be 50. And Jaime will be 23. And Bernie will be 21. And Willie will be 15.

It will be here before we know it.

I wonder what life will be like then. What will the iPod be like? How fast will the internet be? What will power our cars? Will the world be a better place? Will there be wars going on? Will we be addressing global warming? Will we be more civilized? Will crime have reduced? Will we be kinder to one another?

3 comments:

James Warfield said...

Dude,

Thanks for blogging my new site. I want to create a world wide geek movement that will culminate on 3/14/16. BTW, my nick name is Jaime, so I assume this is the name of one of your children.

Thanks again,

James (Jaime) Warfield
james dot warfield @ gmail dot com

Tom Myler (scoodog) said...

Actually, Jaime is my niece. And I thought this was her comment as I reading it.

Didn't sound like her, though!! :)

Good luck with the 3/14/16 movement.

scoodog

James Warfield said...

Dude,

Kinda like "Fight Club", instead it will be "Pi Club"....

Take Care,

James