Tuesday, January 22, 2008

About the photo of Hillary and me...

Several folks have asked who took the photo of Hillary and me from the Clinton rally of last Saturday evening. Hillary had an assistant/aide who was at her side as she worked through the large crowd after her speech. Many of us had our arms extended requesting a photo; I was lucky enough that my camera was one of those that the assistant/aide selected. (I am also so glad that the photo came out as well as it did! It's not like I could have asked for a do-over!)

4 comments:

Bonnie McCririe Hale said...

Gee, Tom, you and Hillary look so cute together!! Maybe she'll pick you as her running mate when she wins the nomination!

Anonymous said...

that's real cool, Mr.Popular or rather Mr.Bigshot. it looks good though.

aswini

Anonymous said...

What th...? Tom, that's incredible! That has to be the photo on your holiday card this year FOR SURE.

(I recently tried this same technique while standing next to Tom Cruise. I still have the black eye to show for it.)

Mattie said...

Saw Barack about 4 years ago in Chicago on St. Patricks Day; he was the only black guy around. When I got back to Michigan I mentioned his name to some people and how well spoken he is and that he could be Pres. someday. They remember I said this because his name is catchy. Made me look pretty good because no one around here had ever heard of him then.
A week or so ago when all the bickering between Barack and Hillary was going on I commented that I didn't want them to get mad at each other because I wanted them to run together. Well today I heard some mention of that on the Sun. morning news shows.