Friday, October 16, 2009

The best camera is the one that's with you

There's a book on my amazon.com wishlist called The Best Camera Is The One That's With You by Chase Jarvis. The photos in the book were all taken with Jarvis' iPhone over the past year. As stated on amazon.com: "This book is geared to inspire everyone, regardless of their level of photography knowledge, that you can capture moments and share them with our friends, families, loved ones, or the world at the press of a button."

While I love my new camera (a Nikon D40) and the sharp, beautiful photos it takes, this afternoon it did me no good, sitting at home on my kitchen table as the beautiful, fall-colored tree outside my office was screaming at me to take its photo.

With my iPhone in hand, I got a nice photo, and with the new Photoshop Mobile app for the iPhone, I was able to make the photo even nicer before uploading it to Flickr to share with the world.

I hope you like the following moment that I captured:

Corporate fall

No comments: