Saturday, April 28, 2007

What will those Coke guys think of next?

I'm a big fan of Coke Zero, preferring it's taste to Diet Coke. From time-to-time, people at work ask, "What is that 'Coca-Cola Zero' you are drinking?" I tell them it's better than Diet Coke due to chemically-altered ingredients that hopefully won't cause me to grow a third arm.

Anyway, those Coke guys are at it again: Diet Coke Plus. What's the plus, you ask? Vitamins and minerals! Whodathunkit?!? I can now pass on the veggies -- Diet Coke Plus includes "25% of the recommended daily allowance of niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 as well as 15% of the RDA for magnesium and zinc in each 12-ounce serving."

And, you can still get plenty of good ol' aspartame!! Which leads me to SCOODOG'S TIP OF THE DAY™: To tell if your product contains aspartame, look for the following friendly message on the product's label:
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
And just as I was coming to terms on a balance of Coke Zero and Diet Coke Plus in my diet, I stumbled across the following new Coke offering:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drink diet coke and not only grew a third arm, but a fourth arm, and I am going for a fifth, because then I could talk on my cell phone when I am walking but that new one with bacon looks really good too.
Chilly Dog