Sunday, March 14, 2010

The best camera

Trio

In the spirit of The Best Camera Is The One That's With You, I was watching TV in my living room on Saturday afternoon when all three of my dogs approached me, wanting to play. They looked so cute. I had my iPhone with me, and thus came this photo!

I've been having a lot of fun creating photos like this one using the "Best Camera" iPhone app. The app provides "a unique set of effects that can be applied at the touch of a button. Stack those effects. Mix them. Remix them. Virtually infinite creative possibility with your photos." (More details here.)

The resulting images are low-fidelity and have a retro feel to them -- and I love them!

Here are other Best Camera photos I've created. And here is a live feed of Best Camera images being uploaded from around the globe!

No comments: