Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hipstamatic

I'm having fun with the Hipstamatic app on the iPhone. The digital images that you take with this app are automatically altered based on the lens, type of flash and brand of film that you select. As the makers of the app say on their web site: Digital Photography Never Looked So Analog.

Here are the first couple of Hipstamatic "prints" I've generated:

Red
Worn out

And I'm sure I'll be sharing more Hipstamatic prints in the near future. Feel free to keep an eye on this Flickr set for my latest and greatest Hipstamatic prints.

1 comment:

ddunleavy said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures with the world! I've been making pictures for newspapers and magazines since the late 1970s and I haven't so much fun with a camera since I discover the iPhone and its many apps. What fun to see the world in new ways.